Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where To Buy Diana Camera In Vancouver Questions For Diana+ Camera?

Questions for Diana+ Camera? - where to buy diana camera in vancouver

I recently bought a Diana + for me, and I have a lot of research. I want pictures of beautiful colors, but I'm sure I will.

Should be 1) What kind of film should I use? What is the difference between ISO and how it affects the image? Fujifilm Fujicolor Pro 400H be good?
2) Where can I develop them? I know of no professional photo labs in the area (San Jose). Costco is able?
3) How does the pan function? I just turn around?
4) Is there a useful website that can give me some advice?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

2 comments:

The Taste of Rain said...

I can not avoid the issue of the ISO, sorry.

ISO refers to film speed. A fast film has a larger (800 against 200 and 100), and allows the camera to work faster with a shutter speed and greater openness. This means you can measure the speed in a better light, capture or just take sharper pictures in low light environments. However, this speed is being affected by the image grainy - it will be less smooth and more "raw".
A good general education is 200 ISO. It has the advantage that they are "softer" and less grainy, but not as slow as ISO 100 film.

V2K1 said...

You have your camera from Lomo, comes with an instruction manual and a very good book.

If you do not get these things here:

http://www.lomography.com/diana/

Hope this helps.
V

Post a Comment