Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1981 Arctic Cat Panther Manual I Own A 1981 Arctic Cat Panther And It Starts And Then Stalls Within 2 Minutes.?

I own a 1981 Arctic Cat Panther and it starts and then stalls within 2 minutes.? - 1981 arctic cat panther manual

I take a brisk walk, then stop and start practicing until it cools. I mixed gas 40:1, but I think there should be more like 20:1. I do not overheat, not so fast. I see a lot of fuel into the cylinder through the carburetor. If I is the gas cap in the form. An important thing is that the lighthouse barely makes the glow of the filaments is not sufficient to illuminate the room, even darker. Is there a connection with the voltage regulator is not enough spark to the coil and the light off when the engine warmed up. I checked the spark plug shortly after the engine stopped and it was easier if it does not. Is it the coil or the regulator or other electrical device that does not start a "cause after a short ride on my sled could. Has anyone the resistance and the procedure for checking the ignition system 1981 Arctic Cat Panther.

0 comments:

Post a Comment