Monday, February 1, 2010

First Herpes Outbreak Occurred First Herpes Outbreak While Menstrual Cycle Is On! HELP!?

First herpes outbreak while menstrual cycle is on! HELP!? - first herpes outbreak occurred

I do not have a physician diagnosed with herpes, but I studied my symptoms, and I'm almost 100% sure I contracted genital herpes. What I think is my first genital herpes first outbreak came at the same time the cycle has arrived. You have severe pain. I have no health insurance to go to a gynecologist and I do not know whether she is capable of anything in the emergency room, while I am prevented. If anyone out there with all the information about genital herpes, and how to respond to the pain of these wounds repose PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

sweet tooth said...

You go to a free clinic
Perhaps lidocaine gel or cold water can help the pain, but you need a doctor for diagnosis and treatment with appropriate medications, can not research for the accurate diagnosis of herpes or other sexually transmitted diseases

RangersL... said...

Unfortunately, no creams or lotions that relieve the symptoms of genital warts. For the moment, that is an adequate cleaning of the genital area, the best choice. You really need a diagnosis, but. If you go to your local health department can help. To receive a diagnosis and begin the oppressive regime, there are things you can do to reduce significantly the risk of epidemics. Poor eating habits, a weakened immune system and emotional stress can facilitate the emergence of an epidemic. However, improving your diet, take vitamins (Flintstones chewable tablets are beautiful) and the avoidance of stress can be a little help.

essentia... said...

Yes, but you are in your cycle, inserting a tampon, and make sure to visit your machine up there, and go get a doctor can cause injuries and culture Valtrex start if you have genital herpes.

Post a Comment