Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free Cad Drawings For Beauty Salon Best RC Transmitter For Underwater Torpedo Type Thing I Want To Build.?

Best RC transmitter for underwater torpedo type thing I want to build.? - free cad drawings for beauty salon

Ok, I need this 4''x OD 50 "Tube I want to build something in the form of submarine torpedoes in sub-pump, camera, lights, servos and batteries, circuit house every other good things. But what is the best way to control the thing I thought of an RC transmitter, but it could be difficult, and I do not know how it would work under water, but I thought as a new channel receptor parallax and home software, remote control, although my adventure. Or is it better to do all this with a belt.



Have questions ask me, do not hesitate to contact me justin-hulbert@hotmail.com 'm have all the help I can do, and if they built something like this Id love to see photos or CADDrawings that you may have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment