Sunday, February 14, 2010

Psoriasis & Lymph Node Swollen Lymph Node Behind Ear And Above Hairline, In Hair?

Swollen lymph node behind ear and above hairline, in hair? - psoriasis & lymph node

Hello I am 18 years, a hyphochondriac and prone to panic. I recently discovered, 2 lymph nodes (or what I think, you become a lymph node) behind my ear. Both are small. Small as in small grains. They come in below the normal grain to small grain. My Cartlidge piercing became infected, and I'm not sure what he could KUASI. I also have on my scalp. While my hair. I think it is a node. Anyway, I have some form of psoriasis of the scalp (dandruff, I think). Sinus Bad Now (teeth Killin 'Me ") and allergy (runny nose, mucusy) I also have a constant infectin Advair thrush.

Is this the reason for all these nodes pop-up? I am afraid of cancer.

2 comments:

globalgi... said...

First, it is the pollen season to expect, a runny nose. Second, you can get pimples on the head and securely behind the ear, so that it could be what they are. The film can be helped with various shampoos, so no big deal. Experiments, a nurse who can provide more detailed assistance.

Tarkarri said...

It looks like the buttons.
Grains in the layer of the skin produced lymph nodes under the skin layers.
Swollen lymph nodes feel anything like the shins.
Feel your cheek because he found his tongue in his cheek and feel again the joy of a swollen lymph node.
If you are swollen glands, the most likely cause is an infection or inflammation.
Piercing infected pimples, dandruff, bad sinus infection, thrush, allergies cause lymph nodes to play on.
Cancer is the least likely cause.
Ask your doctor and get the basic requirements before you start to worry at an early death.

Post a Comment