Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aetna Long Term Care Do You Save Long Term With Dental Discount Or Fee For Service Plans?

Do you save long term with Dental discount or fee for service plans? - aetna long term care

I think a plan that $ 100 per year, access Aetna Insurance. However, my savings account could include oral surgery for extraction of wisdom teeth cleanings, exams, and a withdrawal from time to time (it is a job that I need). Would it be better if you just pay for it with my savings? I know that the oral surgery to be like $ 3000, but the plan, as I only 10-30%.

2 comments:

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

Most people do not always see the benefits, after everything is said and done. ALSO, some dentists do not TAKE Aetna. It is best to check to be done, and math. If you are willing to spend money on many dentists pay a rebate.

CDA~NY said...

I agree with Dr. Albert ~

Not all offices are participating providers with Aetna card. You should check your vendor list and see if someone in your area.

While the $ 100 per year for dental treatment is unprecedented, yet to pay out of pocket anyway.

Make a list of what you need and know the cost for both the Aetna plan and pay in cash. Then you decide what you want.

Best of luck to you ~

Post a Comment