Monday, December 14, 2009

Uterine Sarcoma More Condition_symptoms Is It True That Chemotherapy Makes It Worse When You Have Sarcoma Cancer?

Is it true that chemotherapy makes it worse when you have sarcoma cancer? - uterine sarcoma more condition_symptoms

My cousin was Diagnoza (of colon cancer, I said it was a womb to top) a few weeks ago. The cancer has spread to the lungs, kidneys and spread elsewhere. He had surgery and removed a large part in the various parts of the body. He felt better, but the doctors run some tests and found that it was a type of sarcoma. I know that the sarcoma has become resistant to chemotherapy in the treatment, but was certainly not worse? Never heard of him, but the doctor says, there is the possibility that the chemotherapy is more harm than good. He asked my mother if she should go to the chemotherapy. Does anyone have any experience of a sarcoma at a late stage? What can we expect? What happens next? And someone in your situation that existed long ago? You will experience much pain? It's hard for me these questions, ask your doctor, as in Europe and all information contained on the phone only. I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment