Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Lightweight Camera Tripod Best Lightweight Tripod For Traveling?

Best lightweight tripod for traveling? - best lightweight camera tripod

I need suggestions for buying my first trip tripod. I currently own a Canon Rebel XSI and my 17-55mm f/2.8. I need a tripod that is strong enough to hold my camera and lens, but light enough to stay to win. However, I have a spending limit of $ 150. What is the best you can stand for this kind of money? I have many good things about the Slik Pro tripods soo, but there are many models to choose from, I do not know what I have seen. Or if someone have the brand name, really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Jim A said...

If you really want some $ $ I suggest saving that yes, Wal-Mart - Wal-Mart. I have 3 of their stands - are durable and lightweight and are well below your budget - your budget you could probably buy 4 of them.

Swimming... said...

I have a Slik 340dx pro DSLR has a great rugged good and not too heavy I got mine for $ 120 and I am satisfied

Post a Comment